klik2

Khamis, 27 Mei 2010

sajak by robert claude

Hello Darling

My soul lies beyond the clouds and space
That’s where it waits for you; burning bright
Wanting your gentle touch, your warm embrace
The caress of your wings,
where everything’s all right

Spread your wings and fly towards me
Rise to the heavens with your guiding heart
Following the voice of my soul, follow its plea
You’ll never be alone we’ll never be apart

It’s counted every second you’ve been away
Waiting restlessly, faithfully it’ll always wait
For your return home, for you to stay
I’ve always known from the start you’re my fate

So here I am waiting and I’ll wait for a lifetime
Because I’ve known that all I’ve needed is you
My heart’s always wanted you
even after all this time
It’s always dreamt of finding a love so true

Sweet Love
Robert.C



My Love for you darling, is

Constant as the sands of time,
falling grain by grain
Higher than the skies above,
that brings the springtime rain
Countless as the twinkling stars,
scattered across the night
Hotter than the searing sun
which burns by day so bright
Tender as a lover's touch
with passion at its peak
More helpless than a newborn babe
lying young and weak
Lovely as the sweetest bird
singing loves sweet song
Longer than the end of time
and then go twice as long
Sweet as all the honey
ever made by any bee
Stronger than the mighty oak
or any other tree
Lonely as the world's last woman,
because we are apart
Deeper than the deepest hole,
the hole that's in my heart
My love for you is all these things
and more than I can say
My love for you is all I have
to get me through each day .

Love you forever N ever.

Regards,

Robert.








Tiada ulasan:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Calendar